- + / - Battery Terminal 10mm nuts: 10Nm ( 7.4 lb-ft)
- Battery Mounting Bracket: 15 Nm (10 lb-ft)
*These are typical values and may be slightly different than what the manufacturer recommends.
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure the battery terminals are on tight. If the battery terminals are loose the battery may not charge properly. The engine may not start.
- If the battery light stays on even with a new battery installed, there is a high chance the alternator is defective.
- If the engine doesn't start, the battery may be discharged and may need a recharge.
- ABS and traction control may be on when the engine is restarting. These lights will reset automatically after a few minutes of driving.