Foxwell NT630 ABS Airbag Scanner Hands-on Review
In this video, we show you the capabilities of Foxwell NT630 scan tool. The NT630 model can diagnose three systems in almost any make and model.
- Check Engine Light / Engine Control Unit
- Airbag System
- Anti-lock Brake System
You can access these systems in your car to read and clear codes. You can also view live sensor data from sensors monitored by these modules. You can also use it to perform steering angle sensor calibration.
The main advantages of Foxwell NT630 is that offers coverage for over 50 makes or 95% of the vehicles on the road and is very easy to use. The drawback is that it can not access the transmission system or (TCU), which is a system many car owners quite often have a problem with.
Foxwell scanner can be updated via the USB port on any Windows or Apple computer.
Foxwell NT630 Highlights
- NT630 is compatible with withOBD2 cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest models.
- Reads and clear codes and turns off Engine, ABS, Airbag warning light.
- It shows live vehicle data in text and graph format.
- Performs Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration.
- Activate electronic components of your car such as relays, actuators, sensors, and switches.
- Supports oxygen sensor test.
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN).
- System Status, Read Codes, Freeze Frame Data, Erase Codes, Live Data, I/M Readiness,O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Vehicle Information.
Download: Foxwell NT630 Owners Manual