Chrysler Crossfire Back up Light Bulb Replacement
In this video you will learn how to replace the back up light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire. The light bulb type used for the reverse light on a Crossfire is 21W light bulb. This tutorial applies to model years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008.
- Open the trunk.
- Remove plastic cover on the side of trunk.
- Remove back up light bulb.
- Twist the burned out light bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
- Press the new light bulb in.
- Turn the new bulb clockwise to lock it in place.