How to pair Audi Bluetooth - Setup Instructions
Instructions on how to pair any phone including iPhone and Android devices with Audi vehicles. These guides will help owners of Audi A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 Q3 Q5 Q7 TT.
Audi Pairing Instructions for MMI Equipped Vehicles
In this guide, you will find instructions to pair your phone with your Audi if your car is equipped with Multi-Media Interface also known as MMI. Once your phone is paired, you will be able to make hands-free calls and play music from your phone to the car speakers.
- Park your Audi and set the parking brakes. Turn on ignition but do not start the engine.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select TEL on the center console.
- Select Bluetooth. Set to ON if necessary.
- Select Search for new cell phone. If you get a message stating "No Bluetooth devices have been found." make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. In your phone go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > ON
- Select your phone from the list.
- MMI will provide a PIN for verification. You will be asked if you want to accept the PIN. Select YES.
- Enter PIN on your phone to connect to your Audi. If no PIN is provided try 1234 or 0000.
If you are having problems connecting your phone with your Audi, visit www.audi.com/bluetooth to check compatibility.