Skip to main content
- Park the vehicle, set the parking brakes, and open the trunk lid.
- On the side with the worn-out bulbs, remove the little plastic cover behind the trunk lid that allows you to access the bulbs.
- Depress the two plastic clips that hold the light assembly in. Be careful not to break those or the light won't go back in.
- Remove the light from the trunk lid.
- Remove the plastic holder on the back of the light. This will allow you to replace the bulbs.
- Locate and replace the worn-out bulbs. Replace them in their holder and put the holder back in the light assembly.
- Replace the light assembly in the trunk lid, being careful not to damage the plastic tabs that hold it in place.
- Test the lights by turning on the tail lamps and turning on the turn signals. Have someone watch you.