- Hook up the door panel to the door lock to hold the door panel up.
- Connect the electrical connectors of the door panel to the module by pushing the connectors into the module.
- Connect the cable of the inner door handle by hooking the line to the door handle and pulling the cable to the clip.
- Set the door panel back to the door and push it in to lock on the tabs holding the door panel. Make sure that the weatherstrip and rubber channel are in line over the ledge. Return the screws around the door panel to clamp it all together.
- 5. Return the speaker by inserting first the electric wire inside the cover; Snap the cover around the metal stripping to reinstall it properly.
6. Open the armrest and install the T30 screw inside; use a Torx screwdriver to tighten the screw. Then slide down the cover of the screw and push it in to lock on its place.
7. Install the T30 screw below the armrest. Then slide up its cover and push it in until its snaps into its place
8. Install the T30 screw below the armrest. Then slide up its cover and push it in until its snaps into its place.
9. Get the cover of the door module and line it up back to the door. Then push it in to lock on its place.