2008-2018 Dodge Grand Caravan Radio Problem & Removal
In this guide, you will find step by step direction on how to remove the radio from Dodge Grand Caravan. This guide applies to model years 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017. It should also be helpful to Chrysler Town and Country owners that have the same radio. Watch the video or follow the instructions below.
- Dodge Grand Caravan Radio Doesn't Work
- Radio Has no Sound Volume
- Grand Caravan Radio shows only 0 and 1 volume
- Radio doesn't power on
What you will need
- Turn off the ignition.
- Remove the frame from around the radio.
- Remove four Philips screws.
- Pull out the radio.
- Disconnect the main wire harness.
- Disconnect the antenna wire.
- Remove radio and install the new one.
- Reinstall the radio and frame.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.