What you will need
Nissan Quest Front Turn Signal Light Bulb,
- Park the Nissan Quest in a safe area and set the parking brakes. Turn off the engine and get ready to change the front turn signal light bulb.
- To change the turn signal on your Quest, you need to open the hood. The hood release is located under the dashboard of your Quest.
Your browser does not support video tag.
- Look at the headlight of your Nissan Quest and identify the turn signal light bulb.
- Access the back of the headlight. It is not always necessary. Remove the black plastic cover to access the turn signal light bulb.
- Remove the turn signal socket by turning it counterclockwise.
- Plug the electrical connector. Turn on the ignition and make sure the turn signal works.