Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the glove box located by the front passenger seat just above the footwell.
- Remove everything out of your glove box. Pull the tabs on the sides of the glove box to drop it down.
- Pull the bar on the right to detach it out from the glove box and have wider access to the cabin air filter.
- Pull up the tab and the cabin air filter out to remove it.
- Line up the new cabin air filter and push it in to set it into place.
- Reattach the bar on the right side of the glove box.
- Push the glove box up to set it back to its original position.