2014-2018 Mazda 3 Daytime Running Light Bulb Replacement
In this video, we show you how to change the Daytime Running Light Bulb on 3rd Generation Mazda 3. Model years 2013 - 2017.
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull on the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the burned out daytime running light. Left and right headlight use the same light bulb.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the daytime running light.
- Twist the light bulb to remove it as shown in the video.
- Install the new light bulb and make sure it is tight and secure in place.
- Reconnect the electrical connector.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.