- Park the vehicle in a safe location, place the transmission in Park and turn off the ignition.
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and unlock the hood latch on the vehicle's front. Then pull the hood up and secure it open using the hood strut.
- Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir on the passenger side of the engine compartment.
- Open the cap by pulling it up.
- Then add windshield washer fluid until the level reaches two inches below the cap.
Adding windshield washer fluid to your Kia Sedona is easy and often is one of those maintenance items that you might overlook. Using water as a substitute is not recommended especially in the winter months. Water will freeze in the lines and can cause them to break. Do not use engine coolant as a substitute for windshield washer fluid.