Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and unlock the hood latch on the vehicle's front. Then pull the hood up and secure it open using the hood strut.
- Locate the engine air filter housing on the driver's side of the engine compartment just in front of the brake fluid reservoir.
- Open the engine air filter housing by pulling the cover.
- Pull the plastic tabs on both sides of the engine air filter and use the tabs to pull the engine air filter out.
- Line up the new engine air filter and slide it into the air filter housing. Make sure that the air filter is inserted in the proper position.
- Close the engine air filter housing by pushing the cover until it snaps into the lock position.