Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and go to the front of the vehicle. Then unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Remove the high beam dust cap on the back of the headlight by twisting it counterclockwise and pulling it out from the headlight.
- Reach inside the headlight and twist the light bulb counterclockwise to remove it from the headlight.
- Press on the clip and pull out the connector to disconnect it from the bulb.
- Install the new light bulb onto the connector by pushing it in.
- Line up the new light bulb onto the headlight and twist it clockwise to lock it in.
- Put the dust cap back in the headlight and twist it clockwise to lock it in its place.
- Turn on the high beam light on the vehicle and check it to make sure they are working.