- Park the vehicle in a safe location, place the transmission in Park and turn off the ignition.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and unlock the hood latch on the vehicle's front.Pull the hood up and set the hood strut to secure the hood.
- Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir on the passenger side of the engine compartment.
- Pull the cap to open the windshield washer reservoir.
- Add windshield washer fluid until the level reaches two inches below the cap.
Adding windshield washer fluid to your Nissan Rogue Sport is easy and often is one of those maintenance items that you might overlook.