Skip to main content
What you will need
- Pull the windshield wiper arm up.
- Move the wiper blade to the left to have access to the tab on the wiper blade clip.
- While pressing the tab on the middle of the wiper blade, pull the wiper blade down to unhook it from the wiper arm.
- Install the new wiper blade by sliding it up into the hook on the wiper arm. There's a snap sound once the wiper blade is fully locked.
- Push the wiper arm back to its original position.
- Repeat procedure for the other windshield wiper.
- Lower the windshield wiper arm on the windshield slowly and test the wipers by turning them on.