Skip to main content
What you will need
- Remove the front bumper. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for removing the front bumper.
- Remove the 12mm bolt on the backside of the headlight assembly by turning the bolt counterclockwise using a 12mm socket.
- Remove the two 10mm bolt on the front side of the headlight assembly. Use a 10mm socket and turn it counterclockwise to remove the bolt.
- Pop out the tabs below the headlight assembly and pull the headlight assembly out of the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the headlight assembly by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Line up the new/replacement headlight assembly into the vehicle. Then push the headlight assembly in to set the tabs to lock position.
- Connect the electrical connector to the headlight assembly.
- Reinstall the two 10mm bolt on the front side and the 12mm bolt on the backside of the headlight assembly.
- Tighten the 12mm bolt first before tightening the 10mm bolts.
- Reinstall the front bumper. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for the installation of the front bumper.