How to add engine coolant Ford Edge
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to add engine coolant on Ford also known as antifreeze. Make sure to use the recommend Ford 50/50 Engine Coolant Antifreeze.
Do not use windshield wiper fluid in the engine coolant reservoir.
Do not remove the coolant reservoir cap when the engine is running or hot.
- Allow your Ford Edge to cool down for at least 30 min. Opening the radiator or coolant reservoir cap when the Edge engine is hot, can cause serious injuries.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and open the hood.
- Locate the coolant reservoir and remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Note the min and max marks on the side of the coolant reservoir.
- Add engine coolant to bring the level between the Min and Maximum marks.
Do not add coolant further than the MAX mark.
Buy Ford Engine Coolant
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.