In this guide, you will find instructions on how to add engine coolant on Subaru Impreza.
- Engine Overheating
- Engine Coolant Light On
What you will need
- Subaru Engine Coolant - Use only the recommend pre-mixed Subaru engine coolant.
Do not remove the coolant reservoir cap when the engine is running or hot.
- Allow your Subaru to cool down for at least 30 min. Opening the radiator or coolant reservoir cap when the Subaru engine is hot, can cause serious injuries.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the coolant reservoir and remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Add engine coolant to bring the level just below the Maximum mark.
Do not add coolant further than the MAX mark.
Buy Subaru Engine Coolant
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.