Skip to main content
What you will need
- Unlock the vehicle and pull the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the hood latch on the vehicle's front and slide the tab to the right to unlock it.
- Pull the hood up and set the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the windshield washer reservoir on the passenger side of the engine compartment.
- Open the cap by pulling it up.
- Pour in the windshield washer fluid. Fill the reservoir to the top but stop two inches below the cap.
- Close the cap by pushing it down until it snaps back into place.