Skip to main content
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver's seat.
- Turn the vehicle to accessories by pushing the start button without pressing the brake pedal.
- Locate the side mirror adjust toggle above the window switch.
- Twist the toggle to the left and move the toggle to adjust the driver's side or left side mirror. Move the toggle up, down, left, and right to adjust the side mirror.
- Twist the toggle to the right and move the toggle to adjust the passenger side or right side mirror.
- Set the adjust toggle to the center to set the side mirrors in the lock position.