How to change brake, reverse, turn light bulb on Dodge Grand Caravan
n this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace brake light, turn signal, back up bulbs on 2008 and newer Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles.
What you will need
- 3157 Bulb
- Rear Turn Signal
- Back up bulb
- Brake Light
- Parking Light
- Open the liftgate.
- Remove two 10mm bolts next to the tail light.
- Pull the tail light back to remove it.
- Disconnector the electrical connector from the back of the tail light.
- Turn the light bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it from the tail light assembly.
- Carefully pull the light bulb away from the socket.
- Install in reverse order.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.