How to change front brake pads Chrysler 200 2011-2014
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to replace front brake pads on Chrysler 200 model years 2011 2012 2013 2014.
What you will need
- Loosen the lug nut but don't remove them yet.
- Jack up your Chrysler 200 and secure it with jack stands.
- Remove the front wheel.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to press in the caliper piston.
- Use a 14mm socket to remove one of the guide pins.
- Fold out the brake caliper.
- Remove old brake pads and shims.
- Install new brake pads.
- Apply a small amount of grease where the brake pads slide on the brake caliper.
- Install the brake caliper. Apply grease to the guide pins.
- Torque guide pins to 31 Nm or 23 ft -lb.
- Install the wheel and tighten the lug nuts with the vehicle lowered to the ground.
- Pump the brake pedal a few times before starting your drive.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.