In this guide, we will show you how to replace the low beam bulb on a Volkswagen Jetta, sixth-generation (A6, Type 5C6) model years 2011–2018.
You will need
- VW Jetta low beam bulb.
- Typically H7 but can also be HID.
- Open the hood, and locate the bulb you need to replace.
- Pull the cover off. It is there to protect the bulb.
- Unplug the wire from the back of the bulb holder, and remove the bulb.
- Replace the bulb.
- Reconnect the wire and put the bulb holder back in the headlight housing.
- Test the low and high beams, because it is a dual filament bulb.