The module is located on the left side of the trunk. Detailed instructions can be found below.
What you will need
- Park the vehicle and turn off the ignition.
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery terminal. The battery is located on the passenger side in the engine bay.
- Pull the trunk release and open the trunk.
- Remove the left panel.
- Locate the convertible top control module.
- Remove screws that secure it in place
- Disconnected the wire harnesses.
- Install new Crossfire convertible top module