Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Top Module Replacement
Learn how to replace the convertible top module on Chrysler Crossfire.
Replacing the top module on a Crossfire is easy and takes less than 20 minutes.
The module is located on the left side of the trunk. Detailed instructions can be found below.
What you will need
- Park vehicle and turn off the ignition.
- Disconnect negative battery terminal.
- Open trunk.
- Remove left side panel.
- Locate the convertible top control module.
- Remove screws that secure it in place
- Disconnected the wire harnesses.
- Install new Crossfire convertible top module
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.