In this video, you will learn how to replace the rear turn signal on a Chrysler Crossfire. The turn signal can be accessed via the trunk.
What you will need
The light bulb type needed is Y21W light bulb. The light bulb needs to be yellow/amber, not clear.
- Identify the rear turn signal bulb.
- Open trunk.
- Remove side panel.
- Access the tail light assembly.
- Rotate the turn signal socket counterclockwise to unlock it.
- Press the bulb in and twist it to remove it from the socket.
- Install the new turn signal on your Chrysler Crossfire.