Chrysler Crossfire Third LED Brake Light Replacement
In this video, you will learn how to replace the third brake light on a Chrysler Crossfire. This is the LED light mounted on top of the trunk. If any of the LED lights have stopped working, you will have to replace the whole brake light "bar".
What you will need
- Park your vehicle. Engage the parking brakes.
- Open trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover under the trunk lid.
- Remove the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the T20 screw behind the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the screws that hold the third brake light in place.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Install the new brake light on your Chrysler.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.