Skip to main content
What you will need
- Remove the valve cover. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for the removal process of the valve cover.
- Remove the 8mm bolt on the camshaft position actuator. Use an 8mm socket and twist it counterclockwise to remove.
- Pull the camshaft position actuator up and out.
- Line up the new camshaft position actuator.
- Reinstall the 8mm bolt and twist it clockwise to tighten.
- Reinstall the valve cover. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for the installation process of the valve cover.
- Ford Escape (2009 - 2019)
- Ford Fusion (2010 - 2013)
- Ford Fusion Hybrid (2010 - 2013)
- Ford Fusion (2013 - 2019)
- Ford Transit Connect (2014 - 2018)
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid (2011)
- Mercury Milan (2010 - 2013)
- Mercury Milan Hybrid (2010 - 2011)