Skip to main content
What you will need
- Remove the door panel. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for the removal of the door panel.
- Remove the plastic cover on the door by pulling it out.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the speaker by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Remove the three 7mm bolts on the speaker by using a 7mm nut by twisting it counterclockwise. Then pull the speaker out from the door.
- Connect the window switch and move the window 6 inches down to have access to the clips holding to the window.
- Locate the clips on the window regulator arm and the area where the speaker is located.
- Detach the clips by pushing them using a T-Handle Allen wrench.
- Pull the window up and bring it to an angle where it can be removed from the door.
- Carry the new window and bring the window to an angle to where it can be easily slid into the door.
- Turn the window to its proper orientation and push it down until it snaps into place. The snap sound will indicate that the clips are attached or locked into the window.
- Line up the speaker back to the door and reinstall the three 7mm bolts. Tighten the bolts. Do not overtighten.
- Reconnect the electrical connector of the speaker by pushing the connector into the connection port.
- Line up the plastic cover back to the door and press its edges to stick the glue to the door.
- Reinstall the door panel. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for the installation of the door panel.