Skip to main content
- Go to the driver's seat and turn the ignition switch to Position I. No need to start the engine.
- Press the power button on the lower left of car stereo.
- Press the clock button on the side of the car stereo.
- Tap the arrows below the car stereo to edit the time.
- Press the clock button again to set the new time.
- To change the date, press the menu button on the left side of the car stereo.
- Go to the clock settings using the arrow buttons below the car stereo.
- Select the set date menu and edit the date by tapping the arrows.
- Press ok to set the time and date on the car stereo.