In this article, we will show you how to reinstall a Mercedes Benz door panel.
In this guide, you will find instructions on how to reinstall the door panel on a Mercedes Benz.
What you will need
Reconnect door panel electrical connector.
Connect blue and green connectors.
- Push the lower front area of the panel.
- Hook up the inner door latch link.
- Cable guide view.
- J-connector hook view.
- Connect the J-connector hook.
- Secure the cable.
- Hold the speaker wire.
- Re-check all connectors, including the cables.
- Connect lock actuator.
- Connect lock actuator to door panel lock slot.
- Align door panel.
- Insert the top portion of the panel, then push down.
- Push-fit the lower front side of the panel.
- Push-fit the bottom side of the panel.
- Push-fit the rear bottom part of the panel.
- Push-fit the back middle side of the panel.
- Install and fasten the retaining bolt on the latch.
- Reinstall bolt-on middle side of the panel.
- Push-fit the window control button.
- Connect metal trim.
- Hookup speaker to speaker wire.
- Attach the speaker to the speaker panel.
- Install speaker panel to the door.
- Push the side mirror panel until it clicks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the car door panel equip with?
- Doors currently have an inner full-width panel consisting of electronic windows, a central locking system, and speakers. These panels typically consist of a foamed core covered with either textiles or plastics.
How much is a new door panel?
- A vehicle door panel replacement may cost you around $200 to $500.