What you will need
Only use the recommended power steering fluid type noted in the owner's manual.
- Park the vehicle, turn off the ignition and set the parking brakes.
- Open the hood by pulling the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the power steering reservoir in the engine bay. Look at the side of the reservoir to determine the current level. The level must be between the MIN and MAX marks.
- If the level is below the MIN mark, remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Add power steering fluid to bring the level between the Min and Max mark.
Do not overfill the power steering fluid reservoir to the top. The level needs to be just below the MAX line.