Skip to main content
What you will need
- Pry out the back cover of the key fob using a small flat screwdriver or a prying tool.
- Remove the four screws on the battery cover using a Philips screwdriver.
- Pull the cover and blue rubber piece out of the key fob.
- Press the top part of the battery and pull the battery out using a small flat screwdriver.
- Slide the new battery in and press it to set it into place.
- Line up the blue rubber piece and the cover back to the battery.
- Reinstall the four screws and turn them clockwise to tighten.
- Line up the back cover of the key fob.
- Press the cover in to set it into place.
- Check the new battery by pressing the key fob buttons.