Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and go in front of the vehicle. Then unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Locate the socket for the turn light on the back of the headlight.
- Twist the socket counterclockwise and pull it out from the headlight.
- Twist the light bulb counterclockwise and pull it out to remove it from the socket.
- Push down the new light bulb into the socket and twist it clockwise to lock it in. Make sure to line up the light bulb in the right direction.
- Insert the socket back to the headlight and twist it clockwise to lock it in its place.
- Check the light bulb by switching on the signal light.