Skip to main content
What you will need
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver's door.
- Remove the cover of the side mirror above the door panel and pry out the edges of the cover to unlock the tabs holding the cover.
- Disconnect the electrical connector, use a screwdriver or pick tool to unlock the clip.
- Remove the three 10mm bolts connected to the side mirror.
- Hold the side mirror on the other hand and unscrew the clip holding the side mirror.
- Remove the side mirror away of the door.
- Line up the new side mirror to the door and push it in to lock the clip back to the door.
- Reconnect the electrical connector.
- Reinstall the three 10mm bolts.
- Line up the cover back to the door and push it in to lock the tabs.