What you will need
- Locate the hood release underneath the dashboard on the driver's side.
- Pull the lever until you hear the hood pop open. Next, you need to release the hood safety latch at the front of the hood. Next, you need to locate the power steering pump on your Kia Sedona.
- In this case, the power steering pump is located on the passenger side of the engine bay. Remove the power steering reservoir cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Determine if the current power steering level is below the minimum line. If you look carefully at the side of the power steering fluid, you will notice a Low and Max level for the power steering fluid.
- Add power steering fluid if the level is below the MIN line to bring the level between the Max and Min marks.
Checking the power steering fluid on a Kia Sedona is easy and takes less than five minutes.