Skip to main content
What you will need
- Park the vehicle on level ground and set the parking brakes.
- Break loose the lug nuts for the front wheel on the driver's side. Don't remove the tire yet.
- Jack up the vehicle at the front, driver's side.
- Remove the wheel.
- Remove the front part of the wheel liner. It is held in place with four plastic retainers. Use the flathead screwdriver to remove the plastic retainers.
- Locate the negative battery terminal on top of the battery. The negative terminal has the negative (-) symbol next to the battery post.