Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release located on the left side of the driver's footwell, go to the vehicle's front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Locate the air filter housing in the middle of the engine compartment.
- Unlock the metal clips holding the outer housing of the air filter by pushing them away.
- Pull the outer housing out to have access to the air filter.
- Remove the old air filter by pulling it out.
- Line up the new air filter and push it into the housing. Make sure that the air filter is in the proper position, the same direction as the used air filter.
- Reinstall the outer housing of the air filter by sliding it to the right and pulling the metal clips to lock the outer housing.
Applicable Air Filters
- WA10125 WIX
- 33-3016 K & N ENGINEERING
- WA610125 PARTS MASTER/CHAMPION LABORATORIES