Skip to main content
- Loosen the front wheels lug nuts with a 21mm socket and breaker bar with the vehicle on the ground.
- Jack the front of the vehicle off the ground and place on jack stands. Chock the rear wheels. Do not work on the vehicle unless it is supported with jack stands.
- Remove the lug nuts and remove the front wheels.
- Turn the steering wheel to whichever side you are working on to make working on the brakes easier.
- Take your 14mm socket and ratchet and loosen the two brake caliper pin bolts from the bracket. Remove the 14mm bolts.