What you will need
Nissan Quest uses either H11 bulb for the low beam if you have halogen lights. If you have HID lights, the correct bulb type is D2S.
- Park the Nissan Quest. Turn off the engine and remove the key. Make sure your Quest lights are turned off.
- Open the hood of your Nissan Quest. The hood release is located under the dashboard.
Your browser does not support video tag.
- Determine the location of the low beam light bulb.
- Access the back of the headlight. Remove the black plastic cover to access the low beam bulb.
- Remove the low beam light bulb from the headlight of your Quest. Use gloves when handling light bulbs. Twist the bulb counterclockwise to remove it from the headlight.
- Install the new low beam light bulb on your Nissan Quest in reverse order. Don't touch the glass part of the bulb with your bare hands.