What you will need
- Park the Nissan on level ground, turn off the ignition, and engage the parking brakes.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pop up the window switch.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the switch.
- Pry out the locking tabs to unlock the window switch.
- Pull out the old window switch.
- Press in the new window switch.
The window switch may stop working, and your windows will no longer move up or down. To fix this problem, you may need to change the window switch.
Before replacing the window switch on your Nissan Quest, check to make sure the window fuse is not burned. If the fuse is fine, the driver's door window switch may be the problem.