Skip to main content
- Press the button on the key fob to pop out the emergency key.
- Insert the key into the hole below the door lock cover.
- Pull the key towards the back of the vehicle to remove the cover of the door lock.
- Insert the key into the door lock.
- Twist the key clockwise to unlock the vehicle.
- Open the door.
- Insert the key again into the door lock and twist it counterclockwise to lock the vehicle.
- Line up the cover of the door lock.
- Push the cover towards the front to set it into place.