In this guide, you will find instructions on how to recharge Jaguar XF AC. This applies to model years 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 20200. For this procedure you will need an AC Recharge Kit.
What you will need
- Park your Jaguar on level ground. Set the parking brakes.
- Next, open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard to open the hood.
- Locate the low-pressure air conditioner charging port on your Jaguar XF.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle.
- Turn on the climate control. Set the blower fan speed to maximum. Set temperature to coldest setting.
- Connect your AC recharge kit to the low-pressure AC port of your Jaguar XF. Follow all instructions that came with your AC kit.
Don't overtighten the cap on the AC port as this can cause leaks.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.