In this guide, you will find instructions on how to charge Sprinter air conditioner using an AC Recharge Kit. This applies to Mercedes, Dodge, Freightliner Sprinter 2500 and 3500 vans.
What you will need
How to recharge Sprinter AC
- Park your Sprinter on level ground. Set the parking brakes.
- Next, open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard to open the hood.
- Locate the air conditioner charging port on your Sprinter.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle.
- Turn on the climate control. Set the blower fan speed to maximum. Set temperature to coldest setting.
- Connect your A/C recharge kit. Recharge your Sprinter A/C system but make sure to follow all instructions that came with your A/C recharge kit.