Skip to main content
- Set the parking brake first. Then press and hold the brake pedal. Once the shifter is out of Park, the vehicle will roll off, especially on an incline.
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver's seat.
- Open the ashtray above the gear shifter and the central armrest behind the gear shifter.
- Pull the gear shifter panel on the front and push the panel on the back to remove the panel.
- Twist the gear shifter panel to have access to the gear release tab.
- Press on the brake pedal and push the gear release tab.
- Move the gear shifter to neutral.