How to remove door panel Honda Civic
The documentation in this page will help you remove the door panel on Honda vehicles.
Even though the pictures and video found here are from a 2015 Honda Civic, the instructions will help you remove the door panel on Honda Accord, Odyessy, CR-V, Insight and Pilot as they all use a similar setup.
- Open the door. Remove the screw that is behind the door pull. On newer models, there is a small cover that needs to be removed first.
- Remove the screw by the door handle. Pull out the door handle. Pry out the plastic cover. Remove the Philips screw. On some models, you will have to remove the window switch first to access the panel screw.
- Pop out the window switch using a flathead screwdriver or dash removal tool. Unplug the electrical connectors.
- Remove the plastic triangle by the side mirror. In some models, such as this 9th generation Honda Civic you do not have a plastic triangle.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pry out the door panel at the lower corners. Lift up the door panel.
- That's it. Removed door panel on a Honda Civic.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.