How to remove and replace steering wheel on Honda Civic 2012-2015
This guide shows how to remove and replace the steering wheel on Honda Civic 2012 2013 2014 2015. This is the 9th generation Honda Civic.
What you will need
- Park your Honda Civic on level ground. Make sure the wheels are pointing straight forward.
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Remove the access panel on the bottom of the steering wheel and disconnect the airbag.
- Loosen the airbag bolts on the side of the steering wheel and remove the airbag. Handle the airbag with care.
- Remove the bolt on the center of the steering wheel with a breaker bar. Have a helper keep the steering wheel in place as you loosen the center bolt.
- Install in reverse order.
💡 Help us improve this article by providing feedback. No registration is required.
💭 Ask car questions in our Car Forum.