Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release located on the left side of the driver's footwell. Unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up. Put the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the air filter housing on the right side of the engine.
- Disconnect the mass airflow sensor by pushing the clip and pulling it out from the housing.
- Unlock the clips on the top side and bottom side of the air filter housing.
- Remove the cover of the air filter.
- Pull the air filter out of the housing.
- Clean leaves and dirt at the bottom of the housing using a vacuum.
- Get the new air filter and place it into the air filter housing. Place it in the same direction as the old ones.
- Put the cover back to the air filter housing.
- Lock the clips and reconnect the mass airflow sensor.