Skip to main content
What you will need
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard, go to the front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up until the hood struts are in the hold position.
- Remove the seven push pins on the bumper support bracket using a fastener remover or prying tool.
- Remove the bumper support bracket by pulling it up.
- Remove the three push pins above the front bumper and two push pins behind the front bumper; use a fastener remover or prying tool to remove it.
- Go under the vehicle and remove the front shield below the front bumper by pulling out the push pins and screws on it; Use a screwdriver and a fastener remover to remove the screws and push pins.
- Go to the fender liner on the driver's side, pull the clamp out holding the front bumper and remove the push pin just above the clamp. Do that on the other side also.
- Carry the front bumper up and out of the vehicle.
- Get the new front bumper and line it up to the vehicle.
- Push the clamp on the fender liner back to the front bumper and reinstall the pushpin on the fender liner.
- Reinstall the push clips above the front bumper, the clamp and push pins on the wheel liner, the screws and push pins on the front shield under the front bumper.
- Reinstall the front bumper support bracket and the seven push pins.