Skip to main content
What you will need
- Remove the front bumper.
- Remove the three 10mm bolts on the headlight assembly. Use a 10mm socket wrench and twist it counterclockwise to loosen the bolts.
- Remove the two push clips on the headlight assembly. Use a fastener removal tool to remove the clips.
- Disconnect the electrical connector below the headlight assembly. Press on the connector and pull it out to remove it.
- Pull the headlight assembly out of the vehicle.
- Get the replacement headlight assembly and line it up to the vehicle.
- Reinstall the three 10mm bolts. Tighten the bolts by twisting them clockwise.
- Reconnect the electrical connector by pushing it back to the connection port.
- Reinstall the two push clips by simply pushing them into its ports.
- Reinstall the front bumper.