Skip to main content
What you will need
- Remove the front bumper. If you need help with this step. Follow the step-by-step procedure for removing the front bumper.
- Remove the 10mm bolts on the headlight assembly using a 10mm socket wrench. There will be three bolts above and one bolt on the side of the headlight assembly.
- Unlock the tab above the headlight assembly where the bolts were installed; pull the tab up to release it.
- Once the tabs are unlocked, the headlight assembly can come off the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors behind the headlight assembly by squeezing the tab on the connector and pulling them out.
- You can also remove the light bulbs by simply twisting them counterclockwise.
- Get the new headlight assembly and attach the connectors for the light bulbs by simply pushing the connectors into the light bulbs.
- Line up the new headlight assembly and push in the tabs above the headlight assembly to lock the headlight assembly in place.
- Reinstall the 10mm bolts on the headlight assembly.